Thursday, February 07, 2008

A taste of defeat?

Its been a while since my last post, and I had been lazy to write out my thoughts or in this case type. Its not like I have a lot of visitors, and hardly any of my friends know that I have a blog, my classmates do, but I doubt they'll read. So I just puke whatever I want about them, maybe not all of them but this particular girl that gets to my nerve. I am sure her boyfriend learnt that I hated her, she always exudes this feeling that I am incapable of accomplishing things, maybe not me but in general. Come man! no one is perfect! If you give people shit, what you get in return is shit.

I doubt myself a lot but for a very long time, I've forgotten how it feels like to be a loser. It struck me when I sat through a 6 hours long practical test, at the end of it everyone managed to somehow complete the test while I only finished 1 out of the 5 pages given. The worst part of it is, me allowing myself to not complete the test, it is not impossible to do, but I let it slipped right through...

No comments: