Saturday, August 18, 2007

SIT Club...

Its been half a year already, it's hard believe how I actually spent my last semestral holiday there, and how many friends I came to know, the happy times we've been through together. I've never know so many people in a few weeks time. I've also never in life that I use so much English to communicate with people. There's so many "first" in SIT club... After the Orientation, many people loses interest and enthusiasm due to school work or even their personal reasons, I was on the verge too, but still I made it to 1 of the 4 post Orientation events, that is Phat Nite IV...

During the chalet, the very last chalet after all the events, it kinda reminds me of the orientation times as OGLs, how we laugh together and everything. As much as I know, I've grown to love and hate this place so much that I don't want to acknowledge it.

This is it, it's all over, is it? For me it is, but for others, they are only half way there...Wish everyone good luck.... and thank you!

No comments: