Friday, August 31, 2007

Its here!

Well, the exams are finally over, and now comes the holidays... Yay! I've been yearning this "stressfree-ness" like forever... I think I did quite terribly for this semester, I really hope I can get through it without retaking any modules...

In the midst of this stressfree-ness, I think many people will do the same think as I am, think about things, the past, the present and the future. Think about the first day in school, the orientation and how everyone get together, and who sit besides you, and how the class break into groups and how friends grow to love each other to not talking to one another for no reason, or maybe there is but they just don't want to talk about it. And remember how everyone join SIT club with all the enthusiasm to have fun and know more friends, friends that you'll never know you'll become close with, and friends that will take in all your shits that you never thought anyone will.

Everyone changed, or maybe I just failed to accept certain things, certain aspects about myself or others...

No comments: