Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hazy...

The weather has gotten more hazy reccently... I was bored today, I stared out my window, the streets are bustling like usual. Suddently, a warning alert came. It was strange, it's not total defence day! Why would there be a warning alert?

I asked my mom, she said she heard nothing... The alert came to an arupt stop and came what seemed like a solar eclipse. Everything was changed, my mom was gone, the air thickens and filths with the smell of burning ash. The haze became worst, and to what seems like snow, having a closer look, it's actually ash! I heard someone's shouting, it's a woman's voice, she was shouting out for a girl's name. Then, everything blurred and I fainted. When I woke up, it was night time already, everything went back to normal, maybe it was just a dream...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

erm. silent hill?!