Saturday, October 21, 2006

Friends (my dear friend)…

It’s a very strange thing; having friends, it’s like having another brother or sister and yet it’s different from the siblinghood that you get from your family. You can’t choose your family but you can definitely choose who you want to befriend with. They will give you support and encouragement; bring joys and laughter to each other, even if they have some tiffs here and there, but they’ll make up to each other again, eventually.

Friendships are forged with similar goals and dreams, and also differences of each other that brought the friends together. Friends plays very important role in our life, beside our family, they influenced each other, shaped each others’ character and learn from each others’ mistakes. Cherish this relationship, for one if they are gone, you’ll regret it for sure…

This is for you, my dear friend, Bryson. Thank you for the joys and laughter that you had brought us. We never know you suffered so much alone. You are a brave warrior, a truly remarkable one and also, a great friend. I never know that I miss you so much. We grieved for your early departure and you’ll always live in our hearts… this is the very lease I can do, so as to tell my other friends that I had such a wonderful friend, Bryson Tang!

1 comment:

Shahaha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.