Thursday, September 07, 2006

Trueman Show

Inspired by the movie of the same title

Imagine a live being watched by the world, this is what I lived. I was taken to this maga studio when I was 3 months old. This is where the props are made exactly like those in the real world. I never leave this town or studio, and that's why I didn't find out. I was being watch all this while.

Everyone knows me, but as I grew older it all seems kinda weird. Whatever things I do, everyone sees through me. I've had enough, and that's when I found out that I'm being watch every moment. I want to leave the town but everyone tries to stop me. I didn't give up, so, I stole a boat and paddle it, one hour had past and my boat crashed into a wall that seemingly looks like the far away horizon of the seas. There's a stair beside it. I climbed and finally reached a door.

As I open it, flashes of light came, the presses are here. I was asked ''how I felt being watched all this years?''

Everything is absurd, reality programmes had gone too far!

No comments: