Thursday, December 11, 2008

Night sky...

Beijing Capital Airport, Break of dawn

The morning we were leaving Beijing, it was cold as hell! I didn't wear any gloves or sort, since it was the last day in Beijing, I wouldn't be that worry if I fall sick.

We were at the school's ground dragging our luggage to the bus. The moment I step out of the hostel I look up into the sky, there were a lot of stars, all shining brightly, the moon was round and crisp, it look as thought it was a computer generated image. That's one the most spectacular view that I've ever seen in my life!

Just a few days ago, after a midnight show, I was on my way back home at exactly the same time I left the hostel in Beijing, I look up the sky hoping to find resemblance. Well, I was disapointed, it's the same sky but it look dull over here, while having the air so clean as oppose to that of Beijing's...

No comments: