Sunday, March 11, 2007

Scooby-doo, where are you?!

Scooby-doo and gang Scooby-doo where are you? Do you know why everyone loves Scooby-doo so much? Or was it only me? For my reason, cos’ it’s a dog, it can talk and it’s funny. Well, these are only a small part. More importantly, it’s the friendship of the gang that makes me stick to this show so much. I remember when I was younger, every Saturday, I’ll just sat in front of the TV and anticipate the show, even though I know its repeated, but still, I’ll watch it as though the series’ never gonna end.

In reality, will friendships last forever? Maybe yes or not it depends on the understanding between each other. When crisis raises there are certain things that you thought you could mend it, you’ll only make it worst. Maybe you didn’t do anything wrong and no one blames you for it. But you’ll still feel bad about it and you’ll know how suck a friend you are or as an individual…

No comments: