Monday, February 12, 2007

Can you imagine?

Well, Chinese New Year is drawing near and the semastral exam is not too far off. What the hell's wrong with the past half year? The things that I learnt seem to be easier but the stress is doubled, I am not a easily stressed person, so, this actually gets about me and its pretty nerve wracking too, having to complete so many projects in 1-2 weeks time. These are all just the beginning, its a new starting point for me, its been years since I've given so much drive. There's a bright route ahead, but it'll be a bumpy one and I've got no doubt about it...

Forget about the things above, now its my emancipation. Just like every other kid who anticipated the CNY, me too wanted it to come quickly, but before that I'll have to do some CLEANING, which can turn out to be torturous. You'll dig out thick layers of dust under the bed, the table and even places that you can't imagine of. When the cleaning is done, the usual things are still there, it'll look the same as before, maybe, a little more cleaner and neater. SO, WHAT'S THE POINT TO DO ALL THESE CLEANING? And we will again anticipate for another emancipation after which...

No comments: