Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Finally...

It has been a hectic semester, no it's only half of it, everything moves on so quickly, people, studies etc. It just passes through in a blink. Alot of things had happened, both sad and happy.

As for my friends, some were able to strengthen their bonds while some have tiffes here and then. It's pretty tiring to see friends at "war", everyone around them will fall into a dilemma, dunno which side they should stand on.

As for me, hmm... I think I've become more popular, or perhaps more friendly and a little bit more daring. If it was a few months back, I'd've perceive myself as an introvert individual, but now I may have to change this perceptive of myself. I can say, at lease I've become more of a happy person...

It's always easier to be happy than sad, it's your choice to choose!

No comments: