Saturday, July 22, 2006

First formal presentation...

I've been busy lately... Projects, presentations, projects, projects, test, test, TEST, TEST!!! It just goes on like its never gonna end. But I'll always come up with something last minute...so no worries yet...

OK...now to the topic, first formal presentation in school, everyone looks smart in formal, but some girls look rather eh...''auntie''...LOL...just joking. Anyway, we were given two topics to present. First, ''The best person for a best friend'', second, ''My self-esteem''. I chose the second one. I started off trambling and I stammer here and there. No...not only me, some of my classmate too... others were pretty steady... I only became alittle bit smoother towards the end.

At the end of everyone's presentation, the teacher show us the comment she wrote while we were presenting. I got back mine and I got six lines of comments three of which are good, three are not so good. Anyway, here's a picture of everyone's back view in formal...

No comments: